Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

Sorry..

5/10 and 2/5. Too many music videos.

Phoenix"The Sledge"Wright Phoenix"The Sledge"Wright

One more funny spoof

2/3 art, 0/3 music, 2/3 gameplay, 2 for funniness 1 for making it.

IF Round3:Spoiler Vs Jeff IF Round3:Spoiler Vs Jeff

Im suprised

Im a little suprised. I know this is really old but I have watched all your new Animations and actually the art is kind of bad when you compare it to your new ones. But for when you made it this iwas probably pretty good so I will overlook that in the rest of the episodes I watch of this series. But im still going to give you a 8/10 and a 4/5. The voice Acting was a little bad so thats why.

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

Amazing

As I gave to all of the series I give this a 10/10 and a 5/5. ysef's Death was a bit extreme i agree with that but it has nothing to do with The drawing, Voice acting or Storyboard so im going to forget about that. Oh and are you going to make a final episode or at least a comic.

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

All Problems Solved

I comented on the last episode and all of its onyl problem has been fully solved. Yu now understamd the story a lot better in this episode. And of course it has all the things had which were Brilliant. of course Im going to give you a 10/10 and a 5/5!

EFN Episode 1: Lies EFN Episode 1: Lies

OMFG

This is the best thing I have seen for months. This is almost like an actual episode that you see on TV. But anyway The animation was brilliant, I dont fully get the story, but you never do on a first episode so Im going to let that slide, And the voice acting was good to. Im giving a 9/10 and a 5/5.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Cool Animation

I haven't seen an animation about robots on newgrounds as good as this one. This has all the things a good animation needs too, A brilliant Flash artist, A good Story And Good people to help you out.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Randomest one yet

This is actually one of the funniest animations that I have seen on newgrounds for around 3 months.

The Race! The Race!

How long

Apart from the shortness this animation was pretty good. Oh yes and how long did it take you to make it?

Beer Run! Beer Run!

lol

I only stopped lolling around the 5th time through. But the story was funny and the animation was alright too.