Phoenix Wright Phoenix Wright

Lol

This is probably the funnest spoof on newgrounds. Anyway Im saying 2/3 for music, 2/3 for graphics and 2/3 for 2/3 for something else (i forgot) also 1 for making the game and 2 for the fun! so 9/10 4/5.

Pixelotl Pixelotl

...

The art isn't that good or new but it at least has some so 1/3 for Art, I don't like it but at least there is some so 1/3 and gameplay I say 1/3 for this too. This means 4/10 2/5.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

When i heard...

When i heard that upgrade unlocked was inspired by yu I wanted to see this for myself, but now that I have seen this, I realise it is a wadte of my time.

Music...stupid but at least there is some 1/3, art seen it many times but at least there is some 1/3, Gameplay...seen it before...A lot of times 1/3, 1/1 for making the game. Total 4/10 2/5.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Perfect Marks

by my marking systems you get 5/5 10/10. Music is perfect do you get a 3/3, Gameplay is amazing 3/3, Art isn't that good 2/3, 1/1 for botherign to make the game and 1 for the enjoyment.

The only thing I would say is work a bit on your art and never make an ending like that again.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

No Good

6/10 3/5. Why, its simpe. The game has hardly any gameplay changes, you only drew the hedgehog and the panel yourself, and the music is so annoying. Im giving you 1 for actually making the game, 1/3 for music, 1/3 for gameplay, 2/3 for art, and 1 for bothering to make a sequal.

Oh last message, Why does armour games take good programmers ask them to make a game then they take most of the credit?

e7 e7

Good game

This isnt that bad. The graphics are good and so is the story.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

I cant believe it

I can believe that this is the end to the Riddle School Series. *Sniffle*.

-Platform Tutorial- -Platform Tutorial-

cool but a few problems

I am a begginner scripter and I was stuck on the V-Cam bit can you please explain more in detail on HOW THE HECK DO YOU MAKE IT TRANSPARENT OR WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OUTSIDE THE V-CAM. Also my person always goes underground so thats annoying oh n u made loads of spelling mistakes