Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

Sorry..

5/10 and 2/5. Too many music videos.

Phoenix"The Sledge"Wright Phoenix"The Sledge"Wright

One more funny spoof

2/3 art, 0/3 music, 2/3 gameplay, 2 for funniness 1 for making it.

IF Round3:Spoiler Vs Jeff IF Round3:Spoiler Vs Jeff

Im suprised

Im a little suprised. I know this is really old but I have watched all your new Animations and actually the art is kind of bad when you compare it to your new ones. But for when you made it this iwas probably pretty good so I will overlook that in the rest of the episodes I watch of this series. But im still going to give you a 8/10 and a 4/5. The voice Acting was a little bad so thats why.

Phoenix Wright Phoenix Wright

Lol

This is probably the funnest spoof on newgrounds. Anyway Im saying 2/3 for music, 2/3 for graphics and 2/3 for 2/3 for something else (i forgot) also 1 for making the game and 2 for the fun! so 9/10 4/5.

Pixelotl Pixelotl

...

The art isn't that good or new but it at least has some so 1/3 for Art, I don't like it but at least there is some so 1/3 and gameplay I say 1/3 for this too. This means 4/10 2/5.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

When i heard...

When i heard that upgrade unlocked was inspired by yu I wanted to see this for myself, but now that I have seen this, I realise it is a wadte of my time.

Music...stupid but at least there is some 1/3, art seen it many times but at least there is some 1/3, Gameplay...seen it before...A lot of times 1/3, 1/1 for making the game. Total 4/10 2/5.

YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs

Shit

This sound so shit. Thsinging ruins it.I need to show this to my music teacher and it will probably kill him or pis him off!